With thousands of units sold the 402 model is the perfect light to replace your 800–1000Watt MH/HPS bulbs – this 460W LED grow light is the perfect all-round solution for indoor growers and gardeners looking to save money and improve their plants’ health and harvest.
- All white, highly reflective 460 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Grow Light made in the USA. The all around white coating gives better intensity on the outer edge of your canopy.
- Can be used for both vegetative and FLOWER growth.
- Perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy.
- Intense light penetrates deep through top layer for optimum coverage.
- Same light intensity as a 1000-Watt high pressure sodium bulb.
- Great for supplemental greenhouse lighting
- Specially designed reflectors to fit any application.
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistant housing is perfect for wet and humid environments.
- Extra efficient heatsinks lower overall ambient room temperature.
- Built with high performance CREE LED chips!
- Each light ships with a 9-foot power cord, one large eye hook for hanging, and an optional bracket for easy mounting
- The Spectrum King 402 LED Grow Light Covers 16 Sq ft during flower (4'×4') and 34 Sq ft for Veg, larger than any other LED Grow Light.
- Safe for outdoor use
Warranty: Spectrum King LED 402 grow lights are backed by a DUAL WARRANTY. For added peace of mind, our lights are guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use plus a 5 YEAR Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor.
*No other company guarantees this much light output for this long.
The Spectrum King LED 402 Grow Light offers the same light intensity as a high pressure sodium bulb and offers a lumen output that is comparable to HPS bulbs operating at 1000-Watts to your plant canopy. Better suited for light-hungry plants and strains the 460W LED light is perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy. While it offers the same intensity as a 1000-watt HPS bulb, our 460W LED grow light uses only a fraction of electricity while emitting only about 1500 BTUs of heat. That all equates to big energy savings of over 60% in energy costs and a light that produces less heat than most of the competitors. Those energy savings equate to lower utility bills since your HVAC appliances are used less to combat the high temps common with HPS rooms. A typical return on investment is less than a year for small grows and up to18 months for commercial grow operations.
The 400+ series can be custom fit to your application with different reflectors for maximum coverage and depth. Based on your coverage area and the height of your current plants, you may select from a variety of reflectors, including:
Whether you’re growing cannabis for medical dispensaries or tending to an urban garden, lighting is one of the most critical aspects of indoor plant care. Our 460-Watt LED grow light is the perfect solution for indoor growers and gardeners looking to save money and improve their plants’ health and harvest. Spectrum King LED provides you with the lighting solutions you need through our wide array of LED grow lights designed specifically to give your plants natural sunlight quality with full spectrum light to help them thrive.
Input Voltage: 110V–277V (480V Optional) AC
Frequency Range: 50~60Hz
Power Consumption: 460W
Amperage Draw: 3.8A @ 110V / 1.9A @ 240V / 0.53A @ 480V
Recommended Cooling BTUs: 1350
LED Initial LUX (90° Reflector): >112500
LED Initial μmol (90° Reflector): >1950
Lifespan: >50000 Hrs
Light Beam Angle: 90° & 120° available
Body Lens: Glass
Body Case Material: Die Cast Aluminium
- Product Size:
120° Reflector: (W)33cm x (H)33cm x (D)28cm
90° Reflector: (W)33cm x (H)43cm x (D)28cm
- Product Weight:
120° Reflector: 11.3kg
90° Reflector: 12.7kg
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy:
120° Reflector: Veg: 42” – 48” / Flower: 14” – 18”
90° Reflector: Veg: 48” – 60” / Flower: 24” – 30”
Coverage Area Veg: Up to 6' x 6'
Coverage Area Flower: Up to 4' x 4'
View full product details »